"The basic right of all human beings is the right to choose what to learn and think." ~John Holt



Friday, April 9, 2010

Going vegan.

It has been over three weeks since Chloe decided to become a vegan and an animal rights activist. Being her mom I felt I should follow along.  Have you ever eaten vegan? Nightmare for me at first. But, once we tossed out all the food products in our house and restocked the shelves with better choices, things became easier.  I must say that I  actually like cooking with fresh veggies,beans and tofu. I used to never cook, only microwave.  Yuck!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I SO commend you for doing this! I never went completely vegan when my middle child wanted to do this, but I did learn how to cook many dishes so there was always plenty for everyone whether or not they choose to be strict.